How can HQ help you today?

What is a Vehicle Pass? Do I need a Vehicle Pass?

All vehicles arriving to Electric Forest will need a Vehicle Pass. One pass is needed per vehicle, not per person. All vehicles, including GA, Maplewoods, Effortless, Lucky Lake, Higher Love, all Good Life and Back 40 require a Vehicle Pass to enter the campgrounds. This will ensure HQ can measure the amount of traffic entering, reduce wait times, and ensure a more environmentally friendly event.  

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.

Can't find the answer?

Ask a question